Sunday, July 12, 2015

I'm .... What Now????

I was told that because I do not support gay marriage, I am homophobic and deep down inside, I am actually gay myself.

Because I am genuinely terrified of bats, does that mean deep down inside I am actually Batman?

http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Arkham-Origins-Playstation-3/dp/B00C7103DO

Yeah, baby! I'm BATMAN!

Just keep those creepy winged mice away from me.



ADDENDUM: A little while ago, I used my new-found discovery that I am the Batman to attempt a dramatic leap off the roof of my home.

I must now painfully deduce that I am NOT the Batman and therefore, following logic, neither am I subconsciously gay.


BATMAN and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics. The image is used in compliance with fair use laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment