Just read an article entitled 7 Signs You Are a Counterfeit Christian.
Counterfeit? Not immature or misguided, but "you have no idea who Jesus is and are not saved"-type counterfeit?
7 Signs You Are a Counterfeit Christian Article Writer
- Clickbait titles that do not advance the Kingdom of God.
- Writing a hellfire and brimstone article from the position you're perfect.
- Articles written without humility or grace.
- Articles written without a sub-molecular particle of mercy. Even Jesus wept over the hardheartedness of Jerusalem. (Luke 19)
- Writing a Christian article and not providing even one Bible quotation to back up your points.
- Demanding cultural change without understanding the psychology of how to facilitate change other than to insist people do it.
- Passing yourself off as an expert when your bio only states: "He loves black coffee and doing stuff outside like golf and running."
(Note: I refuse to link to the article as I do not want to give the author any Internet traffic revenue.)