Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year's? Why Of Course!

Last year was basically one where I had to write off my own personal goals as it was one where I moved from crisis to crisis. That is not a complaint, just a mature analysis of a year filled with urgencies, critical junctures, and difficulties.

This year promises to not be any more merciful, but one gift I received from 2015 is the gift to be a little stronger emotionally, to teach me better habits, and to strengthen my faith and perseverance in following the one who said, "In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."

Anno Domini 2016 is going to be a continuing challenge. However, one of the biggest challenges is that for the first three months or so, I will be writing the date like this:

I leave you with one of my favorite Irish blessing:

May the road rise up to meet you. 
May the wind be always at your back. 
May the sun shine warm upon your face; the rains fall soft upon your fields and may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

~ Craig Alan Loewen
White Rabbit Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment